Events - EUNIQUE 2013 - International Fair for Applied Arts and Design
Integrated the Água Musa Project – Craft + Design + Nature, inVidro was present in EUNIQUE - International Fair for Applied Arts and Design 2013, in Germany.
EUNIQUE, in Karlsruhe, is one of the most important international craft and design fairs, is the only fair of continental Europe, which shows exclusively products of Applied Arts and Design. EUNIQUE's prime selling points are its:
Diversity - Objects from the fields of jewelry design, fashion and accessories and interior and outdoor design will be on display.
Quality - Exhibitor selection by an international jury ensures that only the best are admitted.
Concentration - Only unique one of a kind pieces and limited editions will be exhibited.
Offer for sale - Exclusive unique items can be purchased directly from artists and designers.
Internationality - Out of the 350 exhibitors at EUNIQUE, 29% are from abroad. Among others, countries such as Portugal, France, Switzerland, Spain, Ireland, Japan and Great Britain are represented..
Stylish Atmosphere - Enhanced through perfect presentation, the objects will be a source of diverse inspiration.
The Água Musa project.
"Water was the inspiring theme for this new relationship craft + design + nature. The connection between the manual crafts, the know-how and the project culture allowed for an innovating direction in the arguments and narratives of the contemporary artefacts ..."
Artisans / Ateliers involved:
- Ana Lousada and Carlos Neto «Casa da Olaria» (ceramics)
- António Fernandes (wood)
- Cristina Vilarinho and Alberto Azevedo «Projecto A2» (ceramics)
- Guida Fonseca (textiles)
- Idálio Dias (wood and stone)
- Kerstin Thomas «Atelier da Cerdeira» (wood)
- Miguel Neto (ceramics)
- Monica Faverio and Sérgio Lopes «inVidro» (glass)
- Nuno Alves «Officina Objectos Improváveis» (wood)
- Patrícia Gorriz (silver)
- Stefanie Kohne «Feltrosofia» (felt)
- Vânia Kosta «Dedal no Dedo» (textiles)
- Vasco Baltazar (ceramics)
- Xana Monteiro and Carlos Lima «Barraca dos Oleiros» (ceramics)
- Nunes e Pã
SIC Notícias interview: